Griffin

Guest Gale

The other night, I couldn't sleep and when I finally dozed off, Griffy came to me in my dreams for the first time since he went to the bridge. It was so wonderful to see his handsome gray face and feel his soft silky black fur when I hugged him. He was only there for a short time and when I awoke, I felt hollow inside as I realized it was only a dream. I'd like to think that he was letting me know he was ok. Saturday, July 31, marks his first year at the bridge.

Happy first anniversary in heaven sweet Griffin. I know that someday we'll be together again and until that day comes, you will always live in a special place in my heart. I love you and miss you every day.

fc3178e3.jpg.orig.jpg

I am so sorry. Aren't those visits into our dreams so sweet and precious? Sending many hugs... :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I had a similar dream about two years after Joe died. It was SUCH a loving, comforting dream. So great to see him again.

I'm glad you got to be with him again...even if only in your dreams.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Guest PhillyPups

What a beautiful boy he is. :f_red

Aren't we blessed to share their journey? The Most Divine Ms. SugarBear has come to me many times in dreams, she even "approved" the arrival of Barbie Jade, my retired brood. It is awesome that they are with us forever.

When I think of my Runner and The Divine Ms. SugarBear, I think of the song The Dance, with all the pain of their leaving me, I would not have missed ONE BEAT of the Dance!!

:gh_bow