Remembering Popcorn

Cully

One of our clinic cat went to the bridge sometime last night. Her name was popcorn. She lived at our Sterling office. We know that she was at least 13-14 years old. She was a stray that the clinic took in. She has had some problems with her thyroid for about a year. Then in the last couple of weeks she started having problems with her kidney and liver.

I will be the first to admit that I'm not a fan of cats, but there was just something about popcorn "p-diddy" that just got to you. You couldn't sit at the computer without p-diddy jumping on you lap and purring. I would come home from work with almost as much popcorn hair on me as she had on her.

She loved to rub up against purses and bags when people would put them on the counter. Everyone that came in the building would say "where is popcorn", if they couldn't see her. She will be missed by all.

3dd121ec4a10954f4d6347f875172d1b.JPG

Run free and pain free P-diddy!!!

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry. She sounds very special and certainly overcame any fear of people from her earlier life.

Sara

I'm so sorry. I'm glad that the clinic took her in and gave her a good home.

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

Run free sweetie...chase the butterflies and enjoy the warm sunny meadows. I am so sorry. :f_pink:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Godspeed, Popcorn sweetheart. Hope you are sitting in laps and purring to your heart's content across the bridge.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.