Mitzy

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

mitz died suddenly sat. morning. she was throwing up and they had taken her to the vets. temp. was normal so they gave her meds for her stomach.

she seemed ok. but durning the night started panting and mom check her temp. it was very high. then she made a noise and died.

she was a very special girl. she was there special little girl.

she beat the odds with so mant things. 8 yrs ago the neighbors dog came over and was looking at her and with no warning pick her up and would not let go. when my husband finally got the dog to drop her she ran to the house.

but when got to the vets she need surgery for a list of internal problems.

but she survived and lived to be 12. she was my dads baby. moms little girl.

please keep my parent in your thoughts and prayers . they are taking this very hard.

Run free sweet Mitzy. I am so sorry. Sending healing prayers and wishes for fond memories of Mitzy. :f_pink:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Run free sweet girl. Many hugs to your parents in this hard time. :grouphugf_yellow

The crew Desi, Comet, Theo, Memphis, Belle, the 2 adult humans, and the kiddo.

R.I.P. Bear, Bilbo, Tippy, Guinea Pig Paige

Desi (TNJ By Design), Comet (Corpus Comet) Theo (Gable Thinsulate)

Bear (CS What A Bear) Dec. 3, 1999 - Dec 22, 2008 Bilbo (CTW Buffalo Bill) July 2001 - Aug 17, 2011,

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Mitzy. Bichons are lovely dogs. When I frst adopted Blackie he was terrified of all dogs who weren't Greyhounnds, but a little Bichon was the first dog he ever played wiith.

Sara

• 2 weeks later...