Missing Iberia...

Guest FullMetalFrank

I kinda avoided this today for the reason I was sure it would make me very sad and sadder for you, yep it did. It has been 10 years since I lost a very loved pet Petey (poodle ) and I can't bear the thought of re-living that feeling when I will lose another. This is why it is so hard to read "REmembrance" I believe they come back now and then to check up on us. I can only hope that the Rainbow Bridge will let people in, what a day that will be! CAn you imagine after being reunited with your pets staying and watching other's reunite with their pets? I would be a mess just like I am today over the loss of them and others losses.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Guest Arias_Mom

I too never venture here. I cry enough as it is. But for soome reason Iberia has really been on my mind and then I saw this post. I think Iberia is coming to all of us to let us know he is ok and he is glad about the decision to keep Frankie after everything happened. I can't tell you how much I admire you. I did not know Iberia personally but I can feel his love and his presence for you.

Sheila

Guest ProudGreyMom

I would like to not venture here but GT support is what got me thru the death of my Benny, so I have to be here for others. Sometimes I try not to come but when certain members post I just have to respond.

Guest TheMackeyPack

Robbie, I experience Roo sightings all the time. Iberia knows you need him close by right now and he is visiting.

Guest TorynUs

Yes, I too want to say how much I admire you--your courage, strength,determination, your love for BOTH of your pups, and your perseverance. Without trying to be and without knowing it, I think you are a wonderful example to all of us here who are familiar with your tragic story. My heart goes out to you. You are amazing in MY book, that is for sure. Take comfort in Iberia's visits.

We sometimes feel a strong presence of our Genny dog (schnauzer) and often it is felt via TORY! Their personalities are so similar, it is like Genny in a greyhound body, and I sometimes wonder if that is Genny's way of keeping tabs on us...

Do take care. :f_pink