Remembering My Parents Dog Nicky

DianeFG

I just got a call from my sister, my parents had to help their 10 year old **zu to the bridge today :(

Nicky was just the cutest, best tempered little dog I had ever run across.

Back in 1994, I had friends that had adopted Nicky when she was a puppy, then decided they didn't want her anymore :( (I hate stuff like that) and my parents had just helped their other little dog Ginger to the bridge 2 months previous. I made up a story that I found this poor little puppy running on the highway, and I grabbed her just before she ran straight into the oncoming traffic :rolleyes: that way I knew my parents couldn't turn her away. Well, Nicky lived a life of luxury, car rides gallore, soft, warm little beds all over the house, my parents always had a little doggiebag from a restaurant for Nicky, toys, kisses, cuddles.....

Play hard at the Bridge Nicky. You'll have a whole group waiting to greet you, Paulie, Kitty, Annie, Lady, Ginger, Jama, Penny they will all be there to take care of you. You were such a good little dog, I'll miss you...

Diane

4463Fudgie_and_Goods_draft_2_sharpened_small.jpg

Fudgie 2/27/96 - 8/14/05 and Goods 2/27/96 - 3/12/08 ~~Together again~~

Godspeed little Nicky. I am so sorry. :f_white:f_white:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest how888

Prayers to your family. Run with the wind sweetheart. Hugs to your parents.I know the pain and please tell them we're all sending lots of love their way. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink