Belle

MisserGil

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful thoughts.. We survived the weekend with lots of hard work to keep our minds occupied. Tanner is still acting goofy and will probably do so until we have another Grey for him to interact with.

We do appreciate the kind words from everyone.. Thanks a million..

Gil & Tim

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry about the loss of Belle. We lost 4 Greys one being the Alpha male in a few years. The surviving sisters suffered with bereavement. The holistic vet gave us special bereavement drops to add to the water dishes.Rosie was aware of what had happened when Sweetie didn't come home from ICU. I let her sleep with the polarfleece jacket I had worn at the hospital.We adopted new brothers fairly soon, but lost our Special Needs Piper after only a year and 1/2. When he was in his final days my Doberman-Whippet, Tango, knew he wasn't himself and kept trying to make him get out of bed to play with her. I seem to be rambling on and on, but mostly I hope you'll tell us all about Tanner's new sibling when the right moment comes.

Sara