My Precious Furry Friend

Guest mygreybabies

Guest mygreybabies

I read this poem and I thought that it is exactly how I feel and I wanted to share with those who have lost a their precious friend.

"What would I do with out you, my precious furry friend? Part mischief but all blessing and faithful to the end. You look at me with eyes of love, you never hold a grudge, you think I'm far to wonderful to criticize or judge. It seems your greatest joy in life, is being close to me, I think God knew how comforting your warm soft fur would be. I know you think you're human, but I'm glad it isn't true. The world would be a better place if folks were more like you! A few short years is all we have, one day we'll have to part. But you my pet will always have a place within my heart."

In my heart I believe dogs are truly God's angels and although they may cross the bridge, they are always with us, loving us unconditionally. For all of you who have lost your precious friend, I am so sorry for your loss.