Max (Starz Lee Max)

mrsmcd7

Thank you. Right now I'm crying a lot and feeling a lot of guilt about putting him to sleep. I know it will get better but this is so hard.

I'm so, so sorry. I lost my first greyhound in much the same way and at the same age. I did an awful lot of second guessing, but if you can't get them out of pain, not even a little (and my guy was on a fentanyl patch), it's the kindest thing to do. And it it's such a gut punch. I'm really sorry :cry1

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Thank you. We really miss him. I'm making a photo book of his life on Shutterfly. Going through the pictures helps me see how great of a life he had with us. He was our baby. My 14 year old son is struggling too. He's sleeping with Max's blanket.

Edited by mrsmcd7

Thank you. We really miss him. I'm making a photo book of his life on Shutterfly. Going through the pictures helps me see how great of a life he had with us. He was our baby. My 14 year old son is struggling too. He's sleeping with Max's blanket.

I'm so sorry :(

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire