Long Term Use Of Methocarbomol (Robax)

XTRAWLD

He kinda tripped today when just standing, kinda kicked his back foot. Hesitating again at stairs but went up them ok. He's jumped up on my bed and into the car fine today and has been walking up the stairs unaided since Friday. I ran out of gaba so he hasnt had a proper dose since Sat night and I've noticed since then he's acting funny. I will see how tomorrow goes. By removing him off gaba and if he stumbles, have we confirmed it is likely neurological? The fact that 2 limbs seem to be affected too?

Edited by XTRAWLD

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

Guest Sportingfields

Which 2 limbs on which side? Please, keep the harness on and continue to help him up and down stuff. You know how stoic these pups are. If he falls enough he may not want to do the stairs at all. They have a time connecting to what they are supposed to be able to and what their body is allowing them to do.

I am going to note head shaking. Started 2 weeks ago very very slightly and occassionally, he did it again tonight when given his bedtime cookie. Oh I plan to have the harness on and to help him tomorrow morning. I'm quite fearful for what the sun may bring. I have absolutely no choice but to go to work tomorrow for a critical meeting and I have a quiz in class at night. Please pray he'll be ok tomorrow until I can get more gaba to see if it really is helping him. I really don't want him to try to walk around too much on his own if he just can't and I won't be there to restrain him. Hopefully he'll be smart to just hunker down for the day on one bed while I'm gone if he's in bad shape.

His left front (same as last week) and I think it's left rear but not 100% because it happened so fast. If that's correct, it was the same left rear paw that was "lazy" in August. Do things like this tend to happen on the same side? Can they do any kind of blood test?

Edited by XTRAWLD

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015