Bathroom Issues - Help!

Just got home from work and found another poop in the bedroom

Have a cry of annoyance, take a deep breath and remember that tomorrow is a new day and a new start. Start by cutting down the food and taking a much longer walk before leaving him. You won't get a solution to this overnight or immediately. It takes time and patience.

Guest Celestrina

UTI stands for Uriniary Tract Infection

Good luck with Mr. Spock! Hang in there! If it makes you feel better, Wiley took a HUGE poop on my purse once and on my BF's snow pants :P

I'll have to remember that excuse the next time I want a new purse. ;)

Checking in to see if there's any progress. Early days yet but don't forget to let us know how things go!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.