Bath Time

Guest Sh3rryann

I throw a towel in the tub. You should soak it first so that it doesn't float around at first! Lol. I don't have a handy dandy shower thing, so I use a BIG mug, like the ones those obnoxious guys bring to the gym to drink their protein shakes.

Get the hose add-on. $20. It is SO worth it.. Seriously - with help - 7 minute bath for a dog that hates it.

Guest Clawsandpaws

Get the hose add-on. $20. It is SO worth it.. Seriously - with help - 7 minute bath for a dog that hates it.

I don't know if I could attach it, I have an old apartment installed shower head that I am pretty sure I am not supposed to change. I am very lucky that Dudley knows my "like hell are you going to get out of doing this" mood and he will stand there meekly!

I don't know if I could attach it, I have an old apartment installed shower head that I am pretty sure I am not supposed to change. I am very lucky that Dudley knows my "like hell are you going to get out of doing this" mood and he will stand there meekly!

All you do is unscrew the shower head, screw on the thing with the side attachment, then screw the shower head back onto that. I didn't have to change shower heads to use mine. It was really easy. :)

Guest Clawsandpaws

All you do is unscrew the shower head, screw on the thing with the side attachment, then screw the shower head back onto that. I didn't have to change shower heads to use mine. It was really easy. :)

I will try it :)

What is it called? Name and brand.

i've never seen an attachment like that! looks great. Will have to find one. Now I have a white dog I think I will have to bathe her twice a year or so to keep her looking clean. My dogs are never ever bathed. They swim in the ocean if they get stinky hahah

I use dish soap on my horse, but I gave our grey one bath so far because he went swimming in the lake and smelled like algae afterwards. I just lathered him up with our bar of soap.

Of course, I was not expecting him to faint when he was in the tub and the water got up past his knees. I thought he had a stroke or something!

We recently went to a Pet Spa (Animazing). They did it all there using a device that sprayed the water right close to the skin and then the shampoo went on that way too. Sort of like a little carpet cleaner. They had him tethered in and talked to him the whole time, cleaned his ears, cut his nails and then gave him a really good brushing with a rubber curry type comb, all within 45 minutes. We had planned to do it ourselves at one of the do-it-yourself pet spas, but I didn't do my homework, but it was great. Hopefully, you could find one of the do-it-yourself places if that's the way you want to go.