Hill's Ideal Balance Dry Pet Food - Coupons To Share

This is NOT an endorsement of any sort.

This past weekend, I picked up some free samples of Hill's Ideal Balance formula for dogs. (The Natural Chicken and Brown Rice does not have corn, wheat, or soy.) I use samples for "treats" for the highly treat-motivated Mr. Murray and Mr. Blake.....

I also received coupons, which I am happy to share if anyone uses this brand. (We don't plan to change brands.)

The coupon is for $5 off on any 2 pound or larger bag of Hill's Ideal Balance dry pet food (can be either cat or dog food). Expires 12/31/2013.

I have nine of these coupons-- if you are interested, please email me off-line at carol at greyhoundfleecejackets dot com and tell me how many you could use (I hate to waste them). I'll give you my address and you can send me a self-addressed, stamped envelope. When or if they are all spoken for, I'll repost here that the coupons are gone.

Thanks-

Carol

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.