Indent On Dog's Side

Guest bearanddingo

Hi, I ran across your post bc I have also been looking for answers ( as to the vet here out of town says it’s my dog losing weight 🙄 ) but my 4 year old baby named Hades ( he was a foster fail lol ) all I know was he was found tied to a tree in Tampa. He is dented in on his left side right under his ribs and all 4 of my fingers fit the dentition. He’s had X-rays- blood work ( a year ago ) etc no ultrasound yet. The vet here is not taking it seriously at all….. saying it’s where he’s losing weight. He kinda blew up during 5 months of steroid shots. That’s all that happened then this started 3 months after stopping them. He does have bacterial pneumonia that they overlooked for a few months. Even when I was telling them all the symptoms was leading to something respiratory. He is seeing a new vet after his antibiotics are finished. I’ll keep you posted if we find an answer. It’s driving me crazy bc I stay on top of my 3 babies health. They have been going to the vet monthly for 6 months bc one has cancer, on has laryngeal paralysis and well my hades has a lot of allergies and seems like breathing issues.