Mandy's Choo Choo And Greys Big Show

Guest Cara_Lea

Oh, Cara Lea, I'm right there with you in your grief, anger, and feeling unequal to the task of writing a tribute. You have my wholehearted sympathy in the loss of your two sweet pups.

I hope you can be consoled, as I am somewhat, by thinking of them as beyond all care and pain. :grouphug Your tribute is lovely in its sincerity just as it is.

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest PhillyPups

CaraLea, I am so very sorry for your losses. I remember the love you had for Choo while she was racing, even the little train in your siggie, it was a special love and I was so happy to hear she went home with you where she was loved, and cared for totally. And Show, what a shock. I know the anger and frustration felt when our hounds are stolen from us.

Run with the angels Choo and Show, you are together again and with the very very best ~

Guest PiagetsMom

I think there are some losses that you never really come to terms with.......all of them are hard. I do believe that if you know in your heart that you gave your pups the love they deserved, it is all they could have asked from you. I'm so very sorry for your losses :grouphug

I'm so sorry for your grief and sadness at losing two wonderful dogs. You are honoring them both by sharing them with us, and we are sharing your loss.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest ladyhound

Oh CaraLea, hurting for you so much right now. :( There is nothing I can say that is enough, but I am so terribly sorry for your losses. Those very special dogs had a very special mama...and they knew it. They know it now, while they hang out with Quinnie up at the bridge and talk about how awesome their mama is.