New Grey Owner From Maine

Guest Niffz

Guest mainegrey

that's awesome!! We have a decent sized fenced yard where they can run. Does Andre like toys? I actually live in Hulls Cove, right next to the General Store. There're only 3 other greyhounds on the island, and 2 of them are seniors. My dog does not care about birds at all! He seems to realize that they are way out of his league. He won't even look at a bird if it is crossing his way. It is amazing how different and unique all of them are.

Sorry mainegrey i missed your posts!
Ohmygosh! I work in BarHarbor ^^. I'd love a play date (oh and I'm sure Andre would too) hehe!
I haven't found a good fences in place for him to run, but that wouldn't be for awhile anyway. We're working on the recall bit!

As for the snow, I made him walk in it. He kept giving me these sideways glances as of saying "How long is his walk going to be? Are we home yet?" When we did get home he plopped in his blanket and slept.
We found out he HATES seagulls. He's so good on his walks, ignores barking dogs people etc, but these birds... He wanted them dead! The only time he really freaked out so faTha

Guest Niffz

His favorite toy right now is a stuffed giraffe an a squeaky rabbit. He's not into the rubber squeakies. We should meet up sometime! I'm not sure when I can PM.

• 2 weeks later...

OOOps I'm a tad late to the party in welcoming you to GT. Congrats on adopting Edward Andre! I'm from Augusta and have two littermates form MGPS. Do hope you can make some of our play groups this summer.

JoAnne, Instagram username mizhunie.

Brooke - Runnin Gamble
Trixie - 7 lbs of furry kitty love

Tucker - WW Charlie Sheen
Elmo - RIP buddy 3/16/12 (miss you so much!) Rex - Four Wheeler 4/18/17 (RIP buddy)

Guest OurIndy

I'm late to the party too! Welcome to GT and congratulations on Andre! I'm originally from Portland and my Mom still lives there, so we're in Maine quite often with our hounds. Our boy Indiana is from MGPS and they both board there when we go on vacation...it's a great place! Congratulations again!