Has Anyone Else Tried This?

Guest kkaiser104

Guest kkaiser104

I picked up this "gobble stopper" tonight at TJ Maxx, hoping to find something to slow Teddi down. He'll eat so fast he throws it back up! I'm glad he likes his food, but would prefer it to stay in his body for a little longer ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Loving-Pets-Stopper-Feeding-Supplies/dp/B00176BICU

After just one evening, I can definitely see the difference. Teddi was hindered by the "gobble stopper" and didn't eat nearly as fast. I like that it can be run through the dishwasher with his bowls, and the suction cup seems really strong (he was pushing it around and it didn't come out). Anyone else tried this? I got mine for $4, and I think it was a good investment.

I use a brake fast bowl. Similar to what you have. It definitely helps.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Oh my goodness! Jeffie would never eat again if I put one of those in his bowl! :lol

He is SO easily put off his food and he's always a little underweight so I wouldn't want to risk it. He's so picky that if I don't put enough liquid in his food he won't eat it, even if I add more, and he won't eat if his bowl isn't in the usual place, or if someone is vacuuming upstairs, or if the post arrives while he's eating ... you get the picture

He does eat fast and choke himself when he does eat, though. I'd kind of like to find something useful.

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop