Precise Holistic Complete

Guest mld

Just wondering if anyone has tried this food, Precise Holistic Complete for their greyhound? My dog is being treated for yeast problems and was told that this was good.

We haven't tried their holistic line, but have been feeding Precise Foundation for about 2 years. It has been a great food with no problems and is consistent from batch to batch.

We also tried the Sensicare Lamb and Rice food for a brief period when we thought that some tummy issues were food related. Turned out to be a parasite or worms, and we were able to return to using Foundation.

I wouldn't hesitate to try another Precise product if I needed to change foods for some reason.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

We used Foundation a few years ago. i would use it again if i could find it locally (won't have it shipped)

I recently found it in a retail store here, Pet Supplies Plus which is a small chain. Not sure where you are located, but if you have that store, check with them.

Precise's distribution is somewhat limited, but if you have a local pet or feed store they can most likely order it. I had to special order it at a feed store when we first started using it.

I actually have better service having it shipped from WAG.com. They sell enough of it that the bags from Wag are always fresh and have a much longer expiration date than the bags at retail. Ordering 2 15lb bags plus some treats to get up to the free shipping limit is actually cheaper than buying locally for us, because WAG applies a percentage back to your next order. They stopped carrying the bigger bags due to more shipping damage with them, but the 15 lb bags are also easier to handle.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Thank you all for your replies, they were very comforting knowing that others had tried their food :) There is only one store who is selling it hear so hopefully they will keep selling this.