Hello From Louisiana

Guest rdoyle225

Guest rdoyle225

Hi my Name is Rachel. I am from Gonzales Louisiana. I dont have a Grey yet, but I am in the middle of my Adoption application thought It's a Grey Area Greyhound. They have 2 greys that might fit with my house hold. I am a stay at home mother. I have one son who is 5 years old, my husband Timothy, and about 4 to 6 years old cat name Reggie. I have a home visted coming up this week, so I should have eather a male who is about 2 I think or a brood mother who is 6.

Congratulations! Welcome to GT and the wonderful world of greys. Quite a difference between a 2 yr old male and a brood Mama. Personally, I love the broodies. They have wonderful life experiences that give them great personalities. I have a friend who loves the males. It is all personal preference. Be sure to ask your group questions and share any thoughts or concerns that you might have.

Can't wait to see pictures of your new pup! :digicam Its the rulez :rules :flip

Edited by june

Guest rdoyle225

Her call name is Bell, but her race name is Show Me Bell. She being tested to see if she can be placed with cats. If so she going to come when they for the home visit to see how she does with are family. I look up her on the race site and found that her and her bothers and a sister here name after Baseball players. Most from from the Houston Astors. She is Bell there Biggio, Bagwell, Baylor, Bonds, Bowa. They all have Show Me.....

The boy that they have for us is 4 years old his name is Stryker that is call name his race name is Craigie Stryker. He was in a family but was returns because family problems. He great with kids and cats. All his bothers, sisters, and 1/2 bothers and sisters names begin with Craigie.

What an exciting time for you!! :couchjump

Can't wait to see pics of the new hound (whoever it is) and welcome to GT! :welcome2

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest rdoyle225

Here is Stryker beautiful boy he is 4 years old. he is lying with my 5 year boy. they where both born in August only 10 days part. He had a bald butt and belly.

2013-02-15_19-31-16_333_zps14e4408a.jpg

2013-02-15_20-38-33_92_zps057979f0.jpg

2013-02-15_20-26-36_548_zps89849466.jpg

Guest rdoyle225

he really passed his kids test. We have about 20 or kids in the neighborhood. when we walk him up the road a group would come to see him. He does not even look at the cat!