Hello From The Uk!

Guest AceyGrey

Guest AceyGrey

I shall be posting lots of pictures of my boy :) he's too cute not to.

And Moofie, I've not had Ace very long and I'm still looking on the site at the new beauties, there is a lovely boy called Beau who is just gorgeous.

I don't really know anything about this Great Greyhound Gathering, where can I find information?

I shall be posting lots of pictures of my boy :) he's too cute not to.

And Moofie, I've not had Ace very long and I'm still looking on the site at the new beauties, there is a lovely boy called Beau who is just gorgeous.

I don't really know anything about this Great Greyhound Gathering, where can I find information?

GGG info -its the biggest greyhound event, with many RGT branches attending. There's lots of shopping opportunities and is a fun day even if you don't enter the showing (i don't have the patience). Perry Barr's show is also good.

Beau is very cute with his grey silver accents, whoever takes Hall Greens photo's does a wonderful job.

Guest HoundWorks

I love, love, love the snowflakes! I just learned about the speckled greyhounds and I think they are wonderfully gorgeous! Welcome to GT!

Guest CharlEYp

Oh wow Ace is YOUR georgeous grey!! congrats!!

Ii thought you had him ages, welcome to grey talk. i've found the advice these people have given me to be fantastic and they've always got some good ideas to try. :)