Proviable-Dc

Guest IrskasMom

Guest IrskasMom

has anybody heard of it and would that be something deffinitly good for my Hound.

I am Dogsitting my Granddogs (little Guy's ) and my Daughter in Law brought that with her for the Pups to be given everyday. It's made by Nutramax ( Probiotic ) and only available at the Vet. Tell me , if you think it's great .

Edited by IrskasMom

It's what my vet recommends now as a probiotic instead of Fortiflora; he said he's seen good results with it. I've used it. Of course it's not going to do anything magic. It's pretty expensive for ongoing regular use.

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

It's the probiotic I carry at my clinic too, and I've had good results with it. However, probiotics are mostly effective for milder problems or in conjunction with other treatments. What would be your goals for using it for your hounds?

Jennifer &

Willow (Wilma Waggle), Wiki (Wiki Hard Ten), Carter (Let's Get It On),

Ollie (whippet), Gracie (whippet x), & Terra (whippet) + Just Saying + Just Alice

gtsig3.jpg

I keep Proviable on hand. Skeeter loves to suck up bunny poo & occasionally he gets pudding poo from too much pseudo yeast (or whatever that is that bunnies have).

A week of proviable does the trick & all is back to normal.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.