Need Help On Feeding Mostly Raw.

I have been giving my greys about 1 cup of Blue Wilderness a day mixed with raw beef. I feed the male about 4 1/2 cups and the little female about 3 1/2 cups a day. Is the OK? Are they getting all of the vitamins and such that they need? Also, have been trying to give turkey necks a couple of times a week, but the last time I gave them to the little female, she started the stomach gurgles and stopped eating. The vet put her on Met.

If you are supplementing more than half of the kibble with raw beef and don't feed any bones, you may want to look into some calcium supplementing. If you feed meaty bones a few times a week (not sure about the turkey necks? Maybe you could try something like chicken thighs or pork bones) it should be fine. From what I have read you can supplement kibble/meat up to half and half without worrying about any supplementing or calcium. It is a good way to add some fresh protein to the diet :)