Nutrisca

I have started feeding Nutrisca as one of the foods I alternate with. My dogs' love it and their coats are nice. Nice, small, formed poo, and everyone seems healthy and happy. Anyone else try this food. I alternate between the chicken and the salmon.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

I have started feeding Nutrisca as one of the foods I alternate with. My dogs' love it and their coats are nice. Nice, small, formed poo, and everyone seems healthy and happy. Anyone else try this food. I alternate between the chicken and the salmon.

I got some free bags of the lamb from a rep at Pet Supermarket several months ago. I really liked the ingredient list and all three of my dogs loved the it, but lamb tends to give Princess terrible gas. Now that there is a salmon version I've considering switching from the Kirkland Grain Free Salmon/Potato, but my three are doing so well on it and it's such a good price.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I got some free bags of the lamb from a rep at Pet Supermarket several months ago. I really liked the ingredient list and all three of my dogs loved the it, but lamb tends to give Princess terrible gas. Now that there is a salmon version I've considering switching from the Kirkland Grain Free Salmon/Potato, but my three are doing so well on it and it's such a good price.

It's so easy to think something is better. I recently got caught up in "this is better, you need to try it", something I almost never do, and am regretting it (it wasn't the brand this post is about). Annie Bella's poop, which was never firm but at least was always formed, is again back to soft serve and I am kicking myself big time. I hope returning to Iams Proactive brings her back to where she was. Honestly, if your pups are doing fine on what they've got, I'd think twice before switching.

Edited by Feisty49

I wanted to switch Twiggy to a low-glycemic index food following her cancer diagnosis. This fit the bill.

She was on GO! Natural Chicken previously, and she seems to do even better on Nutrisca chicken than on the GO! No gas, great stools (except when her chemo causes problems). She loves it, but she loves everything - if it's food-related, she wants it!

Of course, every dog is different, if your dog doesn't do well on a food then it isn't a good food for your dog.

Wendy with Twiggy, fosterless while Twiggy's fighting the good fight, and Donnie & Aiden the kitties

Am happy to have given some helpful input.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb