Annamaet Option Vs

Guest Celestrina

Guest Celestrina

Angie is currently on TOTW Pacific Stream. I saw our vet carries Annamaet Options and it sounds like a good food and would cost less than TOTW. Angie's only dietary restriction is no chicken.

Guest ndgrey

Angie is currently on TOTW Pacific Stream. I saw our vet carries Annamaet Options and it sounds like a good food and would cost less than TOTW. Angie's only dietary restriction is no chicken.

Hello! If you happen to live near a TSC (Tractor Supply Store), their 4Health brand has a salmon recipe that is down the list almost exactly the same as pacific stream, with the addition of barley. We changed from Blue Buffalo some time ago and he's doing super awesome with great poops on this recipe. We were super excited to find that we pay 37$ for the same ingredients as a $55 bag of totw!

Guest Celestrina

Is it possible it was discontinued? I couldn't find it on their website.

Edit: there's a small pet store nearby that sells TOTW for $40.

Edited by Celestrina

Guest happygrey

Nature's Domain Salmon is also very close to TOTW's recipe and much cheaper. (It's only available at Costco, however.) We transitioned two of our three to Nature's Domain, but our super sensitive guy has to stay on TOTW. Still cutting down to just one hound on TOTW has made huge difference in our spending. We pay $50 a bag. I'd love to be able to find it for $40!

I don't know Annamet Options. Is it available only at a vet?

Edited by happygrey

Guest happygrey

I did some hunting online and found it. Looks like a great food -- but seemed way more expensive where I saw it sold than TOTW. A 30 pound bag was in the neighborhood of $73 on petfood direct. :eek

ETA: I was looking at their Aqualuk -- a comparable to TOTW Pacific.

Edited by happygrey

Guest Celestrina

I did some hunting online and found it. Looks like a great food -- but seemed way more expensive where I saw it sold than TOTW. A 30 pound bag was in the neighborhood of $73 on petfood direct. :eek

You were probably looking at one of the grain free formulas. This one comes in a 40lb bag and sells for less than that.

You were probably looking at one of the grain free formulas. This one comes in a 40lb bag and sells for less than that.

I'm actually using their grain free formulas but, not because they are grain free - it's because the ingredients seem pretty good and from my conversations with the company - all the material is sourced from known vendors and none are in China. I'm using them to supplement Adam, my new boy's food since he is still pretty young and he needs to fill out a bit.