Taste Of The Wild Canned Food

Guest greygirls2

Guest greygirls2

I just found Taste of the Wild in canned formula. I picked up a case of the Pacific Stream and the Wild Prairie. Has anyone here tried them? I've never seen TOW in canned around here so I don't know if it's something new or not. My dogs love the dry and do well on it so I hope they'll like this as an occasional add in. Ingredients look good.

Guest BrianRke

We've had it here for a long time. Tractor Supply sells the canned and the dry. I buy it sometimes to mix with their kibble in the morning. I usually get Wellness, TOTW, Innova, or Castor Pollux in the can. They only get a couple tablespoons in the morning.

Guest greygirls2

Actually I cook homemade for my dogs to add to their TOW dry. I buy the canned for times that I may have forgotten I was out of homemade or didn't thaw something out in time. Then I'll add a tablespoon or two of the canned. Just never saw it out here before and a friend has recently asked me if there was a TOW canned food. LOoks like good stuff, the ingredients are high end and it smells good too!

We've been using Taste of the Wild for about a year now, and we buy the canned for them as a treat when they have to get boarded. The boarding place informs us they try to lick the silver off their dishes when they feed it to them, lol. We've had a can or two left over a few times and they gobble it down - we normally do half kibble with a little warm water, and half a can of the TOW canned food (we were using Pacific Stream up until a week ago when we switched to the Prairie). I also have a gag reflex with almost all canned food, but TOW isn't as gross as others we've tried! :lol