Perfect Form

Guest verthib

Guest verthib
1329873805[/url]' post='5173149']

We've been using it for about 6 months and it is WONDERFUL! Dylan always had loose stool and horrible gas. Since using it 2x a day, we've had no problems. His gas use to be so bad, we'd leave the room. I highly recommend it.

Yay I'm going to try it on Angus.

We started using it a few weeks ago, but we also switched to Honest Kitchen Dehydrated foods and the lack of gas and gurgling is amazing! :eek

Taunya and her Supreme Grace, Anna - Sharsanna (Kiowa Sweet Trey x Camden Coming), Surge (no races), Kelsos Yorktown (Trent Lee x Kelsos Spotswood), Galgo Espanol - Valentin. Forever waitin' on Red (Kiowa Mon Manny x Bella Ionic).

I haven't tried the dehydrated food yet, but now I probably will. I use the Perfect Form every day. I don't think it says anything about continued use. I might call the company and ask. Love the product!!

I tried to send you a pm and it said you can not receive any new messages. Just wanted to let you know that you can probably print a coupon off of The Honest Kitchen website

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Guest verthib

I haven't tried the dehydrated food yet, but now I probably will. I use the Perfect Form every day. I don't think it says anything about continued use. I might call the company and ask. Love the product!!

I tried to send you a pm and it said you can not receive any new messages. Just wanted to let you know that you can probably print a coupon off of The Honest Kitchen website

I just ordered the Perfect Form and there were no coupons on the site. :(

If it works, it will be so worth it !!

I just ordered the Perfect Form and there were no coupons on the site. :(

If it works, it will be so worth it !!

Maybe I got the 5% and 10% coupon off the newsletter they send me each month. The coupon I got may only be for the dehydrated food. Perhaps sign up for their newsletter and maybe you can get a coupon. I recently referred a friend to The Honest Kitchend and automatically received a 10% coupon. To refer a friend, click on the community tab at the top and then click on the rewards program. Once you are on the rewards program page scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click on refer a friend. Once you enter a friends email address a 10% coupon should pop up but it probably is only for their food and the not the perfect form. You will have to let us know if the perfect form works at your home.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg