Fyi New Name

Guest BlackandTan

Guest BlackandTan

I figured it wasnt fair just to honor Gary as my member name anymore so after trying a few different combinations I came up with BlackandTan to honor both of my boys.

Thanks Jeff!

:wave

i chose my username to honour every greyhound who impacts my life no matter who adopts them. :wub:

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Does anyone know how to contact Henry T Howe in blemont nc? I'm trying to see if he still has Pickie Rumble. thanks

I think you might want to start your own thread with this question, rather than the middle of someone else's topic. I know you are new, but not a lot of people will see this here and I am pretty sure there are folks here who know Henry Howe.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I noticed your new name last night. Nice choice. I started out on GT years ago as 4blackgreys I then went to 5blackgreys and after adding more and different colors I ended up with my current name with is pretty self explanatory. :lol

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest PhillyPups

Nice choice. I started out as MomTo3, then got a 4th pup, lived in Philly, so PhillyPups it became. Last year I moved over to Jersey, but still in the Philly area. :lol

Guest PhillyPups

I dont think there will be any changes to my pack unless a miracle happens lol!!

When you have to eat those words, at least they taste really sweet, if ya know what I mean. :lol