Can It Really Be That Simple?

Guest stacy6344

Guest stacy6344

So Tripp spent the weekend with his foster mom while we were out of town. She has three other Greys plus another foster. She crated Tripp at night and when they were out on Saturday. She said he was FINE. No drool...didn't tear up the crate pad...wagging his tail when they got home. :blink::blink: But she said that the foster was crated right next to him. Can it really just be that he wants someone next to him?? If so then why is he still tearing up blankets at day care??

So we are going to try and move things around and see if we can get my IG's crate where Tripp can see him. And try leaving him for a while in his crate and see what happens. But she did say that her foster is really calm. My IG is calm in his crate AFTER the initial barking when I leave. I'm wondering if I can find a big bone or something for my IG to chew on that will keep him quiet...maybe that is what's upsetting Tripp in his crate. My IG doesn't really care for the Kongs.

I'm just kind of stumped. :blush

i wouldn't give bones to any dog unsupervised. I would look for a better quality chew toy so there's no chance of splintering as there is with a bone or rawhide.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life