Gary And Diago Vet Visit

Guest BlackandTan

Guest GreyGary91806

So we went to the vet visit today good news I think.... The vet says that Diago's hock injury seems to be an old injury and he might be favoring it cause of a sore knee.... The pimple like thing on Gary;s leg is either that or a small cyst and he told me how to try to get it to go away.. One negative is Gary has some infection in his mouth on his back molars and is on anyibiotics which will hopefully clear it up otherwise he said they may have to come out.... He gave me gluco flex for both and hopefully that will help Diago's leg too...

Guest GreyGary91806

Has anybody ever had any issues with pain for your pup where they got a shot?? I was petting Gary this morning and he whimpered when i went near the injection site...

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a little sore but I'm sure that will go away in a day or so...

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

It may be sore and there may be a little swelling at the injection site. Some dogs can have mild reaction that will go away after a few days. Glad to see both boys are okay.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee