Not Sure If This Is From A Uti Or A Nervous Behavior

Guest Celestrina

Guest Celestrina

Lately Angie has had to go out a few times overnight. Her last walk is usually at 10:00pm for 30-40 minutes. About 30 later she acts like she has to go out again. She pees right away, then might do it a couple more times over the next hour or so. She doesn't seem to be in pain or struggling to pee. Sometimes it seems like she's just gets anxious because she wants to be with DH. Last night she laid in front of his bedroom door whining. She doesn't normally sleep with him. This has been going on for around two weeks off and on. We are waiting for the results from the urinalysis. If this isn't an infection and is just a new behavior, what can we do?

Guest BrianRke

Im not an expert and Im sure others on here know more than I do but it sounds to me like an infection. Pain and struggling are not necessarily symptoms of a UTI. Every female I've had has had a UTI at one time or another so maybe Im just prone to think thats what it is.