Kelsey's Eye

Mimi, no experience with pannus, but you've gotten some great advice. Sending lots of good thoughts out to you and Kelsey.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest jettcricket

My friend loaned me this cute little hat for Hollie when we were in Dewey last year. I have a couple of them that were given to me and they work very well. It has a nice deep brim and she's pretty good at keeping it on.

And, no...I'm not a Philly's fan! :lol

68128_1586832678214_1457725067_31540510_8202283_n1.jpg

Edited by jettcricket

Guest BrindleBabes

I love the photo of Hollie on the beach in her Phillie's hat (anyone know where I can get a Steeler's hat?)

Yesterday we took Grace (who has pannus, under control) to the beach for a run. She did a couple big loops, including one where she came at me full speed, grazed my left leg and cried out. She wasn't hurt, but I think she was surprised because she didn't see me. This happened once before on the same side, so I am surmising that she has lost some of her peripheral vision from the pannus. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I love the photo of Hollie on the beach in her Phillie's hat (anyone know where I can get a Steeler's hat?)

Yesterday we took Grace (who has pannus, under control) to the beach for a run. She did a couple big loops, including one where she came at me full speed, grazed my left leg and cried out. She wasn't hurt, but I think she was surprised because she didn't see me. This happened once before on the same side, so I am surmising that she has lost some of her peripheral vision from the pannus. :(

Thanks - something I'll "keep an eye on". We go for a follow - up in another week so I'll check with the vet regarding peripheral vision.

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly