Red Splotch?

I went home for lunch and saw something odd on Summer—you know that part of their body where the haunch and body meet? The inside of her right one is red. It doesn’t look raw, or oozing, or anything like that, she’s moving around great, and I might not’ve seen it except she happened to move her leg in a way where they ‘seperated’ enough for me to see the red. (The red parts are pretty much exactly where the haunch and body are against each other, y’know?)

She let me touch it and didn't react, and the skin felt perfectly normal, and I haven't seen her licking at it. She's eating well, is alert, and doesn't seem to have any problems. I can't think of anything she might've eaten or been into. Ideas? Suggestions?

Could be a bug bite or she might have gotten caught on something, leaving a red mark.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Does Summer get on the furniture? Every now and then, one or the other of my dogs will miss their footing as they jump onto my bed. (Or sofa.)

Poor babies. Their most drastic injuries these days seem to involve falling off my bed. Apparently, I'm taking up too much space, and I just need to get out of their way. ;)

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)