Hi From Nebraska

Guest Bandit

Guest Bandit

Hi, have been lurking on this forum for awhile and thought i would finally get around to saying hello. Not real familiar with internet posting so please bare with me. My interest in Greyhound's started with the adoption of a week's old Greyhound/Black Lab pup we named Katrina. She is a wonderful member of the family and people that haven't seen a Greyhound often mistake her as one. Her personality is gentle, playful but a little timid unless you are a critter in HER yard or elsewhere. She is my heart-dog and now almost 6 years old.

We then decided to adopt another dog when we found our male Greyhound Bandit at the Nebraska Humane Society. He was 10 month's old when we adopted him and is now almost 5. He was all fuzzy white except for a tan-coloring around his eye's. He quickly blew his fuzzy coat and has since picked up a few tan spot's through-out. He is quite the cuddle-bug and my then 7 year old girl was able to walk him calmly on the leesh the first day we had him. He is very quiet, calm, alway's come's running when we call him (from fenced yard) and is quite a wonderful family member. His only vice is he quite alpha with other dog's but strangely doesn't display this behavior with Katrina or our Rat Terrorist/Beagle mix Belle.

Have become quite hooked on the love of Greyhounds!

IMG_0793_1.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

KatrinaBanditBelle.jpg

Guest Wasserbuffel

Hi and welcome! You probably remember me from the group walk on Sunday. We discovered I live near a friend of your family. My Jayne is the brindle girl that is grumpy about being sniffed like Bandit is, so she wears a muzzle on the walk too.

You have a beautiful crew. Pictures hardly do them justice. Bandit's coat is lovely with those toasted marshmallow spots all over.

Edited by Jayne

Guest Bandit

Hi, yes i remember, it was a greyt walk. I like your description of Bandit's coat with the toasted marshmallow spots.

Now if i could only figure out how to put a signature/profile picture on the website!

Edited by Bandit

Guest Wasserbuffel

You have to have a certain number of posts for the profile picture, I can't remember about the signature picture. The requirements are all in the Technical Questions area at the bottom of the main forum page.