Farting Something Nasty

Guest savvyprchick

Guest leemc

Has he been checked for worms?

I didnt know they can get gas from worms. I just adopted Ruby about 2 weeks ago. I took her to my vet last week and found out that she has hook worms. The vet gave me a 2 pill treatment. One was taken that day and the other to be taken 2 weeks later. She has the most horrible gas- like rotten eggs. I also understand that she is new to our home and there are so many changes for her. I feed Canidae to my 8 year old lab mix and she does quite well on it. Maybe I should wait abit for the worms to be taken care of and give her more time to adjust to her new life before changing food.

Our vet suggested Fortiflora. It's the only thing that has worked for Wendy's deadly emissions. I get it here: http://www.entirelypets.com/fortifloradog.html

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".