California Natural Feeders

fourofem

I've been feeding CN Chicken Meal and Rice for about two years now and everyone does very well on it. Four of the five eat like there is not tomorrow. Lizzie is my holdout. She has always been my picky, SLOW eater. She never eats until the others are done and it usually takes her anywhere from 10-20 minutes to finish, if she eats at all. It's aways worse in the morning. However, if she skips breakfast she's always eager for dinner. I've noticed that she's more interested on the nights I add some sardines so I've started adding a little bit of those to each of her meals. I had to make my regular every other Friday run to the store where I buy my food and noticed the Herring and Sweet Potato one...I don't think I've ever seen it before so I'm not sure if it's new or I just haven't noticed it before. Does any out here feed that? I was thinking about buying a small bag and gradually mixing it in to see if that might be a little more appealing to her. Just wondering.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)