Need Good Thoughts/seizures

If I had to guess, this is what Emmy had. They grow so slowly that symptoms are often over looked, which in hind sight is what I think happened with Emmy. It was her personality that changed first, but we put that off as age related, then her appetite came and went, and I think she was losing her sight long before we were ever aware of it. In hind sight I wish we had put all the pieces together but we didn't because of her age, even though the end result would have been the same.

I'm so glad it wasn't hemangio in Tasha's case. Praying they get some more time with their sweetie.

Thanks for all of the input Judy, and the good thoughts. I'm sorry you lost your girl Emmy to something similar.

I was just going to read this thread and let NeylasMom give updates, but the support moved me so I wanted to log in and say thanks everyone for the well wishes. It feels weird to be elated about a meningioma, but we're relishing the possibility of months rather than days/weeks.

:wave:P

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."