Petflow.com

Guest KreweOfRoo

Guest Energy11

I also requested Acana Grain Free by contacting them through their website. They are working on it, I believe. I know they are attempting to get Orijen, too. Their help chat is very *helpful*. wink.gif

Everything about their site is HELPFUL! smile.gif

Yes, I am on board with PetFlow,,, I posted this question a few weeks ago, aking if anyone else was using it,,,,,, I love it,,,,, no more dragging bags off shelves in feed stores, or in and out of the SVU,,,, or into the house,,,, it shows up on my front porch,,,, love it. love it,,, love it :)

• 4 months later...

I just received my second order. I had to bump up the delivery because we had increased our daily feeding and so I was going to run out. I changed our order from being delivered this week to last week and it was shipped the same day! With taxes and shipping (I hadn't locked in the free shipping) the food we order is about $4 more than the local store where we were purchasing, but we were having so many problems getting it from our local store that the $4 is worth it.

I wasn't sure that the newest order would get to us in time so I went into the local store and bought a tiny bag to tide us over ($16 for 6 lbs - yikes!). The manager mentioned that she had the large bags in stock again and my response was "thanks, but since we couldn't count on being able to get the large bags every 5-6 weeks, we're now ordering online with automatic delivery". I shared the pricing, and she didn't have much to say to either comment. I'd given the local store a lot of notice that we were going to stop buying there if they couldn't keep a supply of our food, so after 3 visits where we weren't able to buy the large bags (although they did give us two 15-lb bags for the same price as one 30-lb) and clearly stating that we would be happy to commit to a regular, automatic schedule of buying the food every 5-6 weeks if they had it, I gave up.

Really, really happy with PetFlow's service!!

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20