Petflow.com

Guest KreweOfRoo

Guest KreweOfRoo

I was wondering if anyone has tried the PetFlow.com service and ordered their foods? If you have are you happy with the service? It seems their food is at reasonable prices.

Guest Fluffy

Looks like an interesting concept, but where do you see the prices? I just looked at the site and while I can see a list of their brands, I can't see any information about how much anything costs. Do I have to sign up before I can see the costs? If so, that seems a little shady...

Yeah, but I prefer to shop anonymously. Have never before had to divulge personal info just to do cost comparison. This is why I didn't even check the prices the last time this site was mentioned. I'm with Fluffy. The company may be legit but having to register just to see prices still comes across as shady.

Guest Energy11

I have registered, and I am now using the service. The shipping through Petfood Direct was KILLING ME, and I don't have a Costco or anyplace nearby to by decent dog food. All it took to register was an email address and password, no credit card info, etc. ... Also, their prices are about the same, or LESS than Petfood Direct, and even when you do pay shipping through them, it is 1/2 of what Petfood Direct charges. http://www.petflow.com/start

Edited by Energy11

Guest alexpetflow

Hi guys,

Alex here from PetFlow. Firstly, thank you to those of you who have signed up. We are working on removing the registration requirement right now based on user feedback, and expect this to be completed sometime in the next 72-96 hours.

If anyone has any questions about PetFlow, I'd be happy to address them here, or you can always call us or email me personally at alex@petflow.com

Thanks again.

Yeah, but I prefer to shop anonymously. Have never before had to divulge personal info just to do cost comparison. This is why I didn't even check the prices the last time this site was mentioned. I'm with Fluffy. The company may be legit but having to register just to see prices still comes across as shady.

Guest Fluffy

We are working on removing the registration requirement right now based on user feedback, and expect this to be completed sometime in the next 72-96 hours.

Very good to hear. I'll be checking back in on the site once this happens!

Guest Energy11

I am expecting my first order this week! I have gotten the three foods I use the most, started on automatic delivery, for prices BELOW Petfood Direct, with NO shipping! I think this is an excellent program, and I will let you all know how it goes!

Guest alexpetflow

If you'd like, I've created a guest account for you to check out our prices.

You can go to http://www.petflow.com/user and login with visitor@petflow.com password: visitor

This way you can surf anonymously!

If you do choose to order from us, please make sure you log out and then create a new account!

Thanks again!

We are working on removing the registration requirement right now based on user feedback, and expect this to be completed sometime in the next 72-96 hours.

Guest Energy11

If you'd like, I've created a guest account for you to check out our prices.

You can go to http://www.petflow.com/user and login with visitor@petflow.com password: visitor

This way you can surf anonymously!

If you do choose to order from us, please make sure you log out and then create a new account!

Thanks again!

You can't BEAT the prices and the FREE shipping, if you set up automatic delivery. Even IF you decided to add an additional order like I did yesterday, the shipping is LESS THAN HALF of PetFood Direct! No, I don't work for the company! smile.gif

Guest eaglflyt

I have registered, and I am now using the service. The shipping through Petfood Direct was KILLING ME, and I don't have a Costco or anyplace nearby to by decent dog food. All it took to register was an email address and password, no credit card info, etc. ... Also, their prices are about the same, or LESS than Petfood Direct, and even when you do pay shipping through them, it is 1/2 of what Petfood Direct charges. http://www.petflow.com/start

Dee, did you see the bold type on the site yesterday that said you could qualify for free shipping for life? I need to check that out ... especially if they get Acana Grain Free in stock. ;) It would save me driving 40 miles one way to get dog food every time we need it! :colgate

Guest Energy11

Dee, did you see the bold type on the site yesterday that said you could qualify for free shipping for life? I need to check that out ... especially if they get Acana Grain Free in stock. wink.gif It would save me driving 40 miles one way to get dog food every time we need it! colgate.gif

Yes, I did see that, and I am enrolled in it :-)) ** Free shipping for life :-)) I'd have to drive at LEAST as far as you, to get decent food, so THIS is AWESOME! I use Canidae Platinum and Chicken Soup Senior Kibble, along with adding canned Chicken Soup Senior. They have WONDERFUL treats, as well :))

Guest Fluffy

Appreciate the guest login, Alex!

Hmm. Prices for TOTW are almost ten dollars higher than I pay, but then I think my store is abnormal in having the prices that low, and I do drive an hour to it when I need food. With free shipping, being able to buy treats too (and the treat prices look quite good!), and having someone schlep the 30 pound bag to my door for me, petflow might end up being worth it. Gotta give this some thought! <_<

Edited by Fluffy

Guest Energy11

They don't have Evolve and my dogs thrive on it. But the prices do look good and the free shipping for life would be a plus !

Because they are just starting up, and seem extremely accommodating, might be worth asking if they can get the Evolve for you? What do ya think?rolleyes.gifsmile.gif

They don't have Evolve and my dogs thrive on it. But the prices do look good and the free shipping for life would be a plus !

Because they are just starting up, and seem extremely accommodating, might be worth asking if they can get the Evolve for you? What do ya think?rolleyes.gifsmile.gif

I think maybe that's a greyt idea !

Lynn

Missing Pepper,Magic,Kahlua, Hobbit Ziggy Jasper and Bella

Guest Energy11

I think maybe that's a greyt idea !

I surely hope they can help you out! colgate.gif

Alex here from PetFlow. Firstly, thank you to those of you who have signed up. We are working on removing the registration requirement right now based on user feedback, and expect this to be completed sometime in the next 72-96 hours.

Thank you, Alex. That is appreciated.

The prices are competitive with the places I currently shop.

Guest alexpetflow

We would love to have you as a customer!

Also, about Evolve... Can you please let me know which product it is exactly that you purchase, and I'll see if our purchasing manager can source it for you. We haven't had too many requests for this brand yet so we haven't looked for it, but it's always a possibility.

Thank you, Alex. That is appreciated.

The prices are competitive with the places I currently shop.

Guest Energy11

I got my first order today! So far, I am VERY satisfied with this company! I have had to change the delivery date of my first order a few times, without incident.

I say ... GO FOR IT, with Petflow! colgate.gif

Guest alexpetflow

Sounds good! I've sent this to our purchasing manager to look into.

Evolve Chicken,Whitefish and sweet potato. My girls love it and have very shiny coats since I've started using it. I would appreciate it if you could get it.

Sounds good! I've sent this to our purchasing manager to look into.

Evolve Chicken,Whitefish and sweet potato. My girls love it and have very shiny coats since I've started using it. I would appreciate it if you could get it.

Thanks ! I just ordered some treats from your site to give it a try.

Lynn

Missing Pepper,Magic,Kahlua, Hobbit Ziggy Jasper and Bella

Guest eaglflyt

I also requested Acana Grain Free by contacting them through their website. They are working on it, I believe. I know they are attempting to get Orijen, too. Their help chat is very *helpful*. ;)