The Food Test

Precise Foundation is out (I didn't like the coats after 3 months) and I'm going to try Prairie with Huston, Grace & Mizzy. Isaac is now eating the multi million dollar Honest Kitchen Keen. His poops are back to brown (they were leaning toward yello) Huston, Grace & Mizzy are finishing up the Precise lamb and doing well on it.

My poor kids.....rolleyes.gif

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

The Honest Kitchen stuff is good, but pricey. We used their Force for awhile, and the dogs really liked it. It smelled good too.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

Guest sirsmom

Precise Foundation is out (I didn't like the coats after 3 months) and I'm going to try Prairie with Huston, Grace & Mizzy. Isaac is now eating the multi million dollar Honest Kitchen Keen. His poops are back to brown (they were leaning toward yello) Huston, Grace & Mizzy are finishing up the Precise lamb and doing well on it.

My poor kids.....rolleyes.gif

We, too have not been happy with Precise since they changed the ingredients (softer and more poop) so we we went to Blue Buffalo Basics and now we have UTI's in both dogs. I'm changing back to Science Diet Lamb & Rice for awhile (maybe for good. Never had problems with it except we'll have to add a little more fiber). I want these kids stomachs and bladders to calm down. I can always add things later on.