Deramaxx Or Rimadyl With Clavamox

Guest HersheysMom

Guest HersheysMom

Does anyone know if I can give Deramaxx or Rimadyl along with Clavamox in the same day? Or with Benedryl? Any known interactions?

Edited by HersheysMom

Guest Energy11

I am pretty sure you can mix them, but my main concern would be stomach irritation. Clavamox and Deramaxx/Rimadyl can really upset the stomach. I'd call the vet and ask, just to be on the safe side. You could also give a Pepcid AC with the above, but again, I'd check with the vet.

Good Luck

You can use them together (have done so myself). If pupper is eating well, you can just give after meals. If not, or if pupper tends to have sensitive tummy, give Pepcid, wait 30-40 minutes, feed, then give the other meds.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Adrianne

Wilbur took Deramaxx with Clavamox for about three weeks. We did give him something for stomach upset, but overall, he did fine on the combination.