Question On My Girlie's Boobs

Guest jettcricket

Guest jettcricket

When I initally fostered my Hollie back in September (just adopted her 3 weeks ago) her boobs were big!!! Not like nursing boobs, but her nipples were big and perky. Some people would comment on them. She had just been spayed when I got her. She's tiny with a nice tuck so they were really noticeable.

When I got her back late January she went from a D cup to a B cup. tongue.gif They are still a bit perky, but not as big.

Is it possible that she could have been in heat???

What else would cause her breasts to enlarge?

Most females I've seen are pretty flat chested.

Any input would be appreciated.

Guest jettcricket

Was she a broodmama beforehand, or recently had a litter?

I've also seen false pregnancies cause teat enlargement.

I honestly don't know although she just turned 4 so I don't think she had a litter unless it was a false pregnancy.

Guest Lovey_Hounds

some dogs just have big nipples, our pup chili is 18 months old and not spayed and has never has a litter but she has some big boobies! we get comments all the time. she has never been pregnant or had a false pregnancy it is all hormone related.

My Mia's boobies are pretty noticeable but she has never had a litter and we have had her for over 3 years now and they haven't changed. Maybe some girls are just more blessed than others - just like humans. ;):lol

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC