Frontline Plus

Guest wjamg

Guest wjamg

Here in Ohio, I was advised to use Frontline from Spring until late Fall. If you don't use Frontline in the Winter, have you started dosing again yet??

Guest wjamg

I dosed yesterday. I figured since I saw ladybugs waking up on the windowsills everything else was probably waking up too.

I think I'll put some on my hound tonight~

I just ordered some today from Pet Mega Store and they have free shipping until March 20th

They are the cheapest on FL that I found before I ordered this morning

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Guest mcsheltie

I started the dogs that don't go anywhere last week when the weather started to warm up. The dogs that go places (shows, M&G) I keep on it all year long. So I don't bring fleas home.

Guest Fasave

I'm in the Northeast. I generally start in March or April depending on weather. Being that it's going to be close to 70 today and we have a beach walk planned for Sunday, I think baths and Frontline are going to be early this year! Generally, I watch the temps. Once they are above freezing at night, I start. My vet still prefers that I put it on all year but I'm not thrilled with the idea of using it and in the Winter, they are not outside very long.