Hitchie Threw Up His Breakfast And Dinner....

I knew when I got home that one of them had thrown up and one of the others had cleaned up the traces (ugh!!!). I thought it might have been Lizzie but it was Hitchie...he came in the den a few minutes ago and yaked up all of his dinner (probably about and hour and a half to two hours after dinner). I will call the vet as soon as they open in the morning (about 7AM). Should I try and give him anything in the morning...maybe some rice and chicken? I have some Pepcid here, too if that might help. Nothing has changed in his diet if you don't count eating snow. I don't fret when they throw up once but twice...then I start fretting. Thanks!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'd give the pepcid. Then try light breakfast.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Energy11

If you haven't already, yes, the Pepcid and something easy on the stomach like yogurt.

Oakly did this a few weeks ago, and all I gave him for breakfast was a Pepcid, Gas-X, yogurt and pumpkin.

Hope Hitchie is okay today!