Max Has A Boo Boo

My "Bubby" Max was running w/Sara in the backyard yesterday and tore his dew claw. My poor baby is a complete drama queen when anything happens to him, he was holding his paw up when he came running in w/blood dripping. I soaked a paper towel w/cold water and tried to stop the blood and he lunged @ me :o scared the crap out of me but I know this is his reaction when he feels pain. The bleeding stopped pretty quickly but I could tell that it was cracked and hanging on so I brought him to the vet who ended up giving him an injection of lidacaine and then removing the nail that was hanging. He bandaged it high up and so far he seemes to be leaving it alone. He is not puting any weight on this leg and is hopping @, I am hoping tomorrow is a better day for him :( We have stairs to get in the house, stairs to get out into the fenced yard and long stairs to get to the bedrooms! Well the good news is that he is really loving all the xtra treats and extra attention.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten