Dr. Couto Is Not Available :(

Guest wholovesskunks

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear about what is happening to your sweetie. I just moved to Tampa with my greyhound, Ginger. I see that you live here as well, and was wondering if you would mind sharing the name of your vet. I desperately need to get her teeth cleaned. Thanks, Muriel

T

Guest wholovesskunks

Thank you, Muriel.

I have been going to Dr. Katherine Murphy at the Animal and Bird Hospital of Clearwater for years. She is WONDERFUL and does all of Gold Coast Greyhounds as well. Lenny has had issues under anesthesia during teeth cleaning and I completely trust her. She has been doing this for many, many years and truly cares about her clients and there pets. She has probably done 4-5 cleanings on Lenny with the last one being an issue and she immediately got him back out. They are just off Sunset Point and McMullen Booth so super easy to cross 60 to get to. Their website is...www.myanimalandbird.comm and they also have a facebook fan page. Good luck!

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear about what is happening to your sweetie. I just moved to Tampa with my greyhound, Ginger. I see that you live here as well, and was wondering if you would mind sharing the name of your vet. I desperately need to get her teeth cleaned. Thanks, Muriel

T

------------------------------------------------

Small hijack

Our Muriel and Ginger? From Miami?

Call me/e-mail me

L.

------------------------------------------------

We've always been told that patience is a virtue - NOT! - when its our kids or hounds. The answers that you need will come so that you can make the necessary decisions on treatment/diagnosis. Keeping your sweet pup in our prayers.

Leslie

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star