New To The Forum And Being An Owner

Guest surfersmurf

Guest Art_n_Popper

I am pretty sure that you were actually at the kennel the day we were there meeting susan and looking at dogs....it was the day after christmas that saturday we were looking at lyla and david and you were telling us about the dog that would lick kids faces and stuff. Im Brian and my fiance is Nora

Hi again, I remember you guys. I'm so happy for Lyla, she really is an amazing dog as you can see for yourself. Saturday's I'm usually at the kennel for my turnouts. Walker was the goof I was talking about. If you have any questions about Lyla don't hesitate to ask. When I got my first it was pretty overwhelming but now Popper I've been told is "perfect" lol I can't really argue. If you live near Beachwood we do a meet & greet every 4th Sunday at Moochie & co in Beachwood Mall, if your interested see http://greyhoundadoptionofoh.org/meetandgreet.htm and look under 4th Sunday.

@Congratulations on adopting a greyhound. It sounds like you are having a great time, and it is good that you can get her to play. What toys does she like best?

i fanally adopted a greyhound. i went through greyhound adoption of ohio. hey name is lyla (le bones), she just turned 2 in september. although she never raced any races she is a champion in adapting to her new home life. she has not suffered from much separation anxiety and pretty much knows what to do when i take her outside. there has been no diarea and is all ready playing and sleeping on her back. i am so shocked at how well she is doing and cant wait for the weather to warm up so we can spend more time outside.

Guest surfersmurf

oh gosh, what toys. it would be easier to tell you what toys she doesnt have. she really likes her stuffed canadian goose and her duck. we also put 3 giant stuffed animal dogs in the living room for her. i put one by the crate the second night and it seemed to calm her down almost like she had a friend next to her. she has a few squeeky toys, marrow bones some rawhides and im sure i will let her pick out a toy at the meet and greet on saturday. i spoil my wuppy, but she has been so good and deserves it.