Please Send Good Thoughts For Our Foster Boys

Tracey

Good Boys! We love Dr. Martin, too colgate.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

When we left the vet's office they told us that the boys probably needed to pee, especially Reggie. Once outside, Reggie let fly with a torrent of pee. Afterwards he wandered around like a drunken sailor until we put him in the car. Nothing from Rufus, though. Once home we walked him around out front a bit, showed him a nice selection of trees - nothing. Hours pass. He doesn't want to drink but wants to eat - desperately. Not at all happy with the little bit of food Dr. Martin told him he could have. Anyway, about ten minutes ago I coaxed him out back and went out with him to see if he'd pee as I'm starting to get concerned. Rufus wanders around, squats, and starts peeing. One minute passes. Then two. Then three. I have never seen a dog pee so much in my life. It was like watching Austin Powers right after they thawed him out. Poor boy must have been feeling MUCH better. He came inside and went right for the water bowl. Silly man. :lol

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.