Can Someone Help Bean?

Guest mcsheltie

Guest mcsheltie

SW Missouri. Way to far away to be a foster home. If worse comes to worse and she really has no where to go, I would adopt her or I could foster her, evaluate her and find her a home through another rescue. There is a GPA chapter in Springfield, about 60 miles from me if it is possible to transfer her through them. I really don't know how all this works with the different greyhound rescue groups. I do know that there has to be someone, somewhere who can help this girl. Maybe she has already found a foster home. Can someone let us know?

Sorry to take so long with the update. We have been out of town and I had to find out what has happened since we left.

We are still looking for a solution for Bean. Anita, I sent you a PM

• 1 month later...
Guest mcsheltie

It is an ongoing saga. After that email and some additional correspondence she changed her mind and doesn't want to give the dog up. The women says she was just overwrought and over reacted. I talked with someone in our group this weekend who knows the women and she said she needs medication. And from my dealings with her I would have to agree. My friend is seeing her this week on business and is going to try again to talk to her. So please keep thinking good thoughts!