Prayers And Good Thought For Another Friend's Grey

Guest Energy11

Guest Energy11

Hi all!

Seems all I do lately is post, asking for prayers and good thoughts for all my friends' greyhounds!

Guy, 11, a very handsome dark brown brindle boy, has been limping for a few weeks, off and on. He whines when he lies down or stands up, but doesn't limp when walking. He is eating, playing, etc., but his mommy, Lynette, is worried.

He sees the vet at 11 today, Central time, for x-rays. Your good thoughts and prayers are appreciated!

Thank you! Dee and The Five

:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Energy11
:hope:hope:hope:hope Hoping for the very best. Dee, glad your friends know they can count on you!

Thanks for saying that! Yes, they can count on me. I just hope THIS is good news for a change. Guy is a big Teddy Bear of a boy :-)))

Guest Energy11

Well, everyone, your prayers WORKED!! Guy just got back from the vet, and his x-rays are clear, no obvious arthritis, no lumbar stenosis! Three vets there saw him, and they are thinking he may have been out running zoomies after a squirrel, etc., thus ... some soft tissue damage of his rear leg around the knee.

They are happy with that they saw. Their only recommendation are maybe Adequan injections for Guy.

Lynette thanks the Glucosamine she gets from The Greyhound Gang for Guy's great bone and joint health! .... see what she says below:

Wow, Claudia's Glucosamine HCL really works. I was surprised Guy did not have arthritis and everything on the x-ray was very clear. I also give him the MSM. Guy just strain a ligament in the knee joint.

So, this post ends in GOOD NEWS for a change! Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts! Dee and The Five :D:yay:clap:banana