Dental In Nj?

Guest Teapot67

Guest Teapot67

Any recommendations for vets who do dental cleaning in/around Northern NJ? I usually take Buddy back to NGAP in Philadelphia every year because we board him there when we go on vacation, but we aren't going this year, so.....

Wondering if there's anybody closer to home? Thanks!

If it's closer to you, The Highlands Vet Clinic in Sparta. The vet I prefer is Dr. Nancy Franz-Rappaport (although the others there are darn good as well), she has been my vet for 13 years. She worked with greyhounds during her internship and she keeps up on all the new "stuff". The phone number there is 973-726-8080.

Guest hattiepumpkin

Hi,

We take Hattie to Dr. Schaffer on Rt. 22 in Scotch Plains, NJ. He's on one of the vet lists here, and he's wonderful. Her dental last year was $260--that was after I was quoted a price of over $600 from my old vet. Schaffer did a great job on her teeth.

I take both of mine to Bloomingdale Animal Hospital in Bloomingdale, NJ. www.bloomingdaleanimalhospital.net. They are not cheap, but the doctors and staff are really wonderful. One of the vets owns a greyhound. I don't know where you live, but this is in northern New Jersey. You can check out their website for information.