Prayers For Ashley (ash) Hitchens And Her Family

Guest Energy11

Guest Energy11

Hello, everyone.

Below is an email I received earlier from my friend in Florida, Bernie. Her 10 yr old girl, Ash, has Oseto, and they've been trying to keep her comfortable until it is time for her to go to The Bridge.

Today is the day. Any comforting thoughts and prayers would be appreciated to help God speed Ash, and help her parents and sister, Karal. Just three months ago, they had to send their Tory to The Bridge, and her Daddy, Paul, had a stroke, just two days later. These people are the wonderful, caring folks, who love their greys!

Thanks very much! Dee

:weep:grouphug:heart

Today is Ash's day to go to be with Tory. We have an appt. with Dr. at 2:45 today. She has been in pain and can't sleep for 36 hours. She now will not even eat her frosty paws. Poor Karal is so lonely already. If the twins are staying with Kit that is a good thing. If they come back we'd like to foster them again. If they stay there maybe Paul can go to the farm with someone and pick out a dog to foster and maybe adopt. We need another little girl for us and Karal.

Thank you all for your support this is going to be a hard one to get over. We've all been thru it, so I know you all understand.

Lots of love to you all Bernie

Guest GentleHugs

:brokenheart

:weep

:hope

:candle

:f_pink

:bighug

I have a girl named Ashley who will be 12 in December. I'm going to go hug her tight now..... and say some prayers for the whole family.

Guest Energy11
:brokenheart

:weep

:hope

:candle

:f_pink

:bighug

I have a girl named Ashley who will be 12 in December. I'm going to go hug her tight now..... and say some prayers for the whole family.

:wub: I know what you mean! I hug mine all the time. Thanks for thinking of Ash

Such a difficult and sad day for this family. Please tell them my thoughts are with them. May Ashley have a peaceful passing to the Bridge. :grouphug

:f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so sorry. Will keep Ash and her family in my thoughts and prayers today.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Energy11
The bridge angels are waiting for you Ashley, My angel Outlaw will be there to greet you with a playbow

:hope:candle

I will let Bernie know to have Ash look for Outlaw and his playbow, thank you. How are you doing, by the way?

Guest TheUnrulyHound
The bridge angels are waiting for you Ashley, My angel Outlaw will be there to greet you with a playbow

I will let Bernie know to have Ash look for Outlaw and his playbow, thank you. How are you doing, by the way?

Thankyou for relaying the message, I know it was good for me to know that Outlaw would have friends. We are getting Outlaws ashes today so it will be a hard day :( For now I am keeping very busy making collars. I can't wait for him to be home where he belongs.

Prayers for Ashley and her family, I know how hard this is for them :weep

Guest Energy11

Thankyou for relaying the message, I know it was good for me to know that Outlaw would have friends. We are getting Outlaws ashes today so it will be a hard day :( For now I am keeping very busy making collars. I can't wait for him to be home where he belongs.

Prayers for Ashley and her family, I know how hard this is for them :weep

I know what you mean about getting their ashes. It is hard, but, I feel it gives you a type of peace. Energy's ashes, per Bob's will, were spread, with his. That was hard. I kept a little of both for when I pass, and they will be spread with my ashes. I have Dasher's and Max's ashes in the livingroom, with their collars on their urns, as I think they were happiest around the family, so, hence, where they are now. This is never easy for any of us, but, knowing there are people out there who care, and are thinking of us, does help. WISH I knew about Greytalk when Energy passed. Love and hugs, Dee and The Five :grouphug